Saturday, March 29, 2008

I prefer to be angry

A man was very angry with an old friend about some money the latter owed him.

“I tried to contact you so many times to ask for the money you borrowed from me but you never returned my calls. It appears to me that you never had the intention to pay back. What kind of a man are you? I’m very angry with you.”

“I’m terribly sorry. It’s not that I didn’t want to pay you back. I just didn’t have the money then. I just have enough in my wallet now. I’ll give it to you,” said the borrower.

“Keep the money,” said the man. “I prefer to be angry.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I like it! Short, yet it drew me in right away. Good job! I'll have to read more of your shorts. :)

Thank you for the comment on my blog, like I said it's not really much yet but someday... who knows...

Leonard Alaza said...

Glad you liked it! Thanks for visiting. Stay in touch.