Sunday, March 30, 2008

A man and his dog

I was reading a blog entry about dogs a moment ago when a story suddenly came to mind. It goes like this:

A dog lover had a German shepherd. One day, he wanted to give it some pretty expensive liquid vitamins. He grabbed the animal by the neck, forced open its mouth and tried to push the spoonful of vitamins down its throat. After struggling to free itself, the dog ran away. Its owner was angry over the wasted vitamins spilled on the floor. But a few minutes later, the dog returned and licked the spoon and spilled liquid.

Sometimes our sincere attempt to right a wrong can be damaging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you added me as a link and that I was able to inspire your post for the 30th. You've got some really interesting stuff on your blog, still haven't read it all but what I've seen I've liked so keep up the good work. :)